Fiancé Visas

The Frager Law Firm assists U.S. citizens engaged to marry foreign nationals with the K-1 visa petition process. A K-1 or fiancé visa is needed to bring a fiancé to the United States to marry. The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) processes and approves K-1 visa petitions based on certain eligibility requirements.

Fiancé visa requirements

Other fiancé visa factors

Once the K-1 visa is issued and the foreign fiancé enters the United States, marriage must occur within 90 days. Obtaining a K-2 visa allows the foreign fiancé’s children under the age of 21 years to apply for U.S. entry.

Importance of hiring an immigration lawyer

Because the immigration process involves complexities and requires exact compliance with all rules and regulations, an immigration lawyer can help you avoid many obstacles that can result in delay or petition denial. There are often factors of which couples are unaware, such as strict time constraints. If the fiancé leaves the United States before marriage, his or her departure may result in a re-entry denial under the current visa.

Clients rely on the Frager Law Firm in a variety of ways:

Arrange a consultation with the Frager Law Firm.

For timely representation that effectively addresses your immigration concerns, see how we can be of service.