Do the following requirements apply to you?
If so, then you…
- came to the United States while under the age
- sixteen;continuously resided in the United
States for at least five
years preceding June 15, 2012;
- present in the United States as of June 15,
- currently attending school in the United
States, graduated from a US
high school, or has obtained a General Education Development (GED)
- were honorably discharged as a veteran of the
US Coast Guard or US
- have not been convicted of a felony offense, a
offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses, or otherwise does not pose a
threat to national security or public safety;
- and are not above the age of 30
May be eligible to apply for deferred action to prevent your
deportation or removal from the United States and be able to obtain
work authorization (EAD).
On June 15, 2012, President Obama and the Department of Homeland
Security announced the implementation of a deferred action program for
DREAM Act eligible individuals.
To see if you qualify for this benefit, please schedule a free
consultation with the immigration attorneys at the Frager Law Firm by
calling (901) 763-3188 or our 24-hour emergency number at (901)
763-3180. You can also Contact
Our office is located at 5100 Poplar Avenue, Suite 2204, Memphis,
Tennessee 38137. We are on the 22nd floor of the Clark Tower, the
tallest building in East Memphis. Please take advantage of our free
consultation to determine if you qualify for a work permission and
deferred action under this June 15, 2012 memo.